Delta Machine Company, LLC. specializes in precision machining of complex, tight tolerance parts from Titanium, Stainless Steel, Inconal and other exotic / superalloys along Aluminums and Plastics.
Our experience and skills usually only found at large primes, paired with our agility and low overhead cost as a small company, sets us apart from the competition.
37 years of making tight tolerance production fixtures, helped us first develop and then hone our mastery of workholding, the key to making precision parts.
This paired with our exceptional programming skills and deep understanding of material behavior and machining approach needed makes us truly unique in this industry.
- 5-Axis Machining: Over 25 years of 5-Axis machining makes us a leader in the realm of complex parts.
- High-Speed Machining: We adopt most modern techniques that can enhance our capabilities.
- Lights-Out Manufacturing: Our new Horizontal Multi-Pallet Machining Centers can run day and night. They are equipped with the latest Renishaw Probing Systems for automated in-process measuring capability, Fire Suppression System for Titanium machining safety and 240+ tools to be able to run day and night unattended.
- Accuracy: We can hold .001" True Position, .001" Profiling, .001" Flatness, .001" Parallelism and ±.0001” Linear Dimensions.
- Sizes: From .040" Diameter to Up to 10" Diameter x 30" length we can handle anything
- Live-Tooling: Mill-turn parts can be completed in one setup
- Bar-Feed: For large volume production runs
- Accuracy: We can hold ±.0001" in Diameters, .0002" Concentricity, .0005 Total Indicated Run-out.
Prototypes: Over the years we have helped develope several new products for various industries. Our machining know-how paired wiht our mechanical engineering and material knowledge makes us a highly-valued key asset for several engineeres.
High Volume Precision Production: Our knowledge of how to machine consistently good quality, tight-tolerance parts in large production runs, reaching on some 100,000+ parts per year, makes us a 1st choice for our customers. We are part of several programs where we run thousands of parts without rejections.
Complete Parts: We can supply materials, do the machining and processes to supply a Finished Product per Print
Assembly: We can handle complete assemblies to customer specifications.